What is included in our Flat Rate Legal Fee for a Sale:
- One FREE remote signing appointment
- Review of Agreement of Purchase & Sale
- Review of Amendments and Waivers
- Access to your lawyer & law clerk via phone and email
- Preparation of legal documentation for closing
- Paying out, from the sale proceeds, the first mortgage on title
- Paying balance of real estate commission from the sale proceeds
- Responding to title search and review of documents
- All internal disbursements such as any software transaction fees, LawPro Transaction Levy, paper, faxes and long-distance telephone charges.
- Direct deposit or interac email money transfer the remaining funds into your bank account
- Any online payments that do not incur a fee, such as paying your Visa, from the sale proceeds, through internet banking
- Any in-branch payments that do not incur a fee, such as paying off your line of credit by attending a local bank
What is NOT included in our Flat Rate Legal Fee for a Sale:
- Harmonized Sales Tax
- Courier fees
- Wire fees or any other miscellaneous payouts that incur a fee
- Our flat rate legal fee applies to a residential single-family dwelling on city services, being vacant on closing with one first mortgage and no other encumbrances or liens on title.
- Additional charges apply to investment properties, commercial properties, occupancy closings, lines of credit or additional mortgages/lines of credit, bridge-loans or any other matter beyond the scope of a standard real estate transaction.