When the term of your mortgage is up for renewal, refinancing your home can reduce your monthly payment and allow you to take advantage of better interest rates or a more favorable amortization period. At Rabideau Law we make this process as simple and straightforward as possible.
What are the responsibilities of a residential real estate lawyer?
Our team works hard to ensure that the refinancing of your mortgage is handled professionally and completed in a timely and efficient manner. Our services include:
- Advising the client regarding their mortgage and title.
- Coordinating with the bank or mortgage broker.
- Determining the amount necessary to cover the balance of your current mortgage.
- Searching for and removing liens or writs registered against the property or the owner.
- Registering the new mortgage and removing the existing mortgage against the title.
- Depositing any remaining funds into the account of the client.
What are the legal costs of refinancing a home?
Rabideau Law is pleased to offer home owners fixed fee legal representation when refinancing, giving you the peace of mind of knowing up-front the total cost of our services. Our rates are highly competitive, so be sure to visit our residential real estate page for more information on pricing.
*for certain unique circumstances, additional fees may apply. Please refer to our associated costs schedule for more information.
Refinancing for Debt Consolidation
Refinancing your home can be an attractive options for consolidating multiple debts into a single monthly payment. In addition to home refinancing services, Rabideau Law also offers a variety of solutions tailored towards overcoming debt, tax and insolvency problems.
I’m ready to get started – what’s my next step?
To get started, contact our office today to discuss your needs with one of our residential real estate law specialists.
For residential real estate law services in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding areas, please call 519-957-1001 or email email@example.com.