We are proud to announce that we will be holding a Food Drive from November 1st-29th in support of The Food Bank of Waterloo Region.
Why should you donate?
• The Food Bank serves a Community Food Assistance Network of more than 80 agencies and community food programs. 2,000 meals are served daily by this Network.
• 49% of households seeking assistance are families with children.
• Just $1 will provide 3 meals.
• 215 food hampers are distributed every day.
• Community nutrition workers teach healthy eating and food budgeting skills at 16 different locations.
• 1 in 20 households in Kitchener-Waterloo are hungry.
How can you help?
• Make a donation
$20 will feed a family for 4 days
Tax refunds are available for donations
• Donate food
Most needed items include:
o Canned stews and chili
o Canned meat and fish
o Beans in sauce
o Pasta sauce
o Canned pasta
o Canned soup
o Canned fruit
o Dried beans
o Hot cereals
o Peanut Butter
Donations will be accepted at our office, 501-305 King St W, Kitchener.
When making your donations, be sure to let us know whether your donation is in support of Geoff Rabideau or Roger MacIntosh’s teams!
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Mike at email@example.com