Food donations will be accepted at our office at 501-305 King St W, Kitchener
In support of The Food Bank of Waterloo Region NOVEMBER 1ST—NOVEMBER 29TH
We are proud to announce that we will be holding a Food Drive from November 1st-29th in support of The Food Bank of Waterloo Region.
Why should you donate?
• The Food Bank serves a Community Food Assistance Network of more than 80 agencies and community food programs. 2,000 meals are served daily by this Network.
• 49% of households seeking assistance are families with children.
• Just $1 will provide 3 meals.
• 215 food hampers are distributed every day.
• Community nutrition workers teach healthy eating and food budgeting skills at 16 different locations.
• 1 in 20 households in Kitchener-Waterloo are hungry.
How can you help?
• Make a donation – $20 will feed a family for 4 days
Tax refunds are available for donations
• Donate food
Most needed items include:
o Canned stews and chili
o Canned meat and fish
o Beans in sauce
o Pasta sauce
o Canned pasta
o Canned soup
o Canned fruit
o Dried beans
o Hot cereals
o Peanut Butter
Donations will be accepted at our office, 501-305 King St W, Kitchener.
When making your donations, be sure to let us know whether your donation is in support of :
Ketchup if You Can ( Geoff Rabideau’s ) or Nacho Average Squad (Roger MacIntosh’s ) teams!
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Mike at email@example.com